Some of the largest wildfires in the last 100 years have taken place in Arizona, burning hundreds of thousands of acres and destroying many homes and buildings. It is important to have a comprehensive homeowners policy to protect your home and family from these and other potentially devastating events. It is our goal at Palomino Insurance Agency, Inc. to make sure you have the proper coverage for any risks you may face as an Arizona homeowner.
Being a local agency located in Scottsdale, Palomino Insurance Agency, Inc. fully understands the needs of homeowners throughout Arizona including Scottsdale, Maricopa County, and Pima County. We will help you select the homeowners policy that is most appropriate for you, no matter where your home is located. We are able to offer only the best rates and coverage on our policies by working closely with top insurance carriers. While each homeowners policy is uniquely tailored to an individual and their home, you will find that most policies are quite similar. Below are some common coverages found in a standard homeowners insurance policy.
- Coverage for your home and other structures on your property such as carports, barns, sheds, and other detached storage facilities.
- Coverage for damages to personal property within your home including furniture, clothing, appliances, and electronics.
- Coverage for property theft.
- Liability coverage in the event someone is injured on your property.
- Coverage for additional living expenses if a disaster forced you out of your home.
Optional coverages many homeowners may wish to consider include:
- Flood Insurance
- High-value item coverage for belongings such as jewelry and watches that are not covered under typical personal property coverage.
- Identity theft expense coverage.
Insurance carriers offer a multitude of policy discounts to help save you money for being a responsible homeowner. Homeowners are often unaware of the discounts available to them. Scottsdale residents can take advantage of multi-policy, new home, new roof, claims-free, home safety, and protective device discounts. Palomino Insurance Agency, Inc. will make sure you receive all of the discounts that you qualify for so that you save the most money on your homeowners policy.
Our goal is to provide you with a complete and comprehensive homeowners insurance policy that offers peace of mind, knowing that you, your loved ones, and your home are protected. Contact us today with any questions you may have about homeowners insurance coverage or use our home insurance tool to get started!